Disinfectant for hands BARBICIDE care
BARBICIDE Disinfectant fluid hands
Pay attentionthat none of these measures cause allergic reactions and irritation. Safe for the skin, contains aloe and does not dry out the skin!
The product is intended for professional use, hygienic skin and hand disinfection.
Effective and Fast skin and hand disinfection
Non-alcoholic Biocidal Disinfectants
Disinfectant for use
- Beauty salons
- In hairdressing salons and hair care salons
- Massage and tattoo parlors
- In solariums,
- Spa centers and massage rooms,
- In manicure, pedicure and tattoo studios.
- In hotels
- In schools, kindergartens or other public places.
Hand disinfection. The product is ready for use.
Add - Spray about 3 ml (1 dose) of disinfectant and rub for up to 30 seconds.
Repeat the procedure if necessary.
Wide range of operation
Effectively kills all bacteria (including: staphylococci such as MRSA, Pseudomonas a., Enterococcus h., Bacilli Tbc tuberculosis, Escherichia Coli), fungi (Candida albicans) and viruses, including BVDV, Vaccinia, HIV (AIDS), H1N1, HBV and HCV (hepatitis B and C).
This disinfectant by hand complies with European disinfection regulations EN 1500, EN 1276 ir EN 1650.
Effectively checked and listed according to DGHM and VAH regulations.
- The efficacy of the preparation meets the requirements of medical standards PN-EN 1500.
- This hand sanitizer contains ethanol, A WHO-recommended component that is effective in killing the SARS-COV-2 (COVID-19) virus.
- Approved for marketing: at the Office for the Registration of Medicinal Products, Medical Devices and Biocidal Products in Warsaw. License number: 6233/15 .
250 ml - disinfectant liquid with spray.
1000 ml - disinfectant liquid with pump.
Country of origin
IMPORTANT INFORMATION! Lithuanian description and additional documents are not provided after purchase of this product (except for the above aurelijosspa.lt page)