Facial peeling AHA 30% + BHA 2% PEELING SOLUTION
Acid Facial Peeling AHA 30% + BHA 2%
Exfoliating skin solution with AHA and BHA acids. A strong acid peel that contains up to 30% AHA (glycolic acid, lactic acid, tartaric acid and citric acid) and 2% BHA (salicylic acid).
This chemical exfoliator effectively exfoliates, promotes skin renewal, brightens the skin and fights the signs of photoaging.
How to use an acid facial solution?
- Clean your face and wait for the skin to dry.
- Do not use on wet skin.
- Apply evenly over face and neck with fingertips.
- You can use the facial scrub as a face mask and keep it on for no longer than 10 minutes, and no more than 2 times a week. If the product is left for longer, the effect will be too strong and may cause skin irritation.
- After using the face scrub, we recommend using a sunscreen with SPF, both in winter and summer.
*this formula should not be used on sensitive or damaged skin. Discontinue use if irritation persists.
|Tipas:||Acid face peeling|
|Purpose:||Promotes skin renewal|
|Country of origin:||U.S.A|
|Product Name:||AHA 30% + BHA 2% Peeling Solution|
|Delivery time:||1-2 working days (in Lithuania)|
* delivery terms in other countries
Glycolic Acid, Aqua (Water), Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Water, Sodium Hydroxide, Daucus Carota Sativa Extract, Propanediol, Cocamidopropyl Dimethylamine, Salicylic Acid, Potassium Citrate, Lactic Acid, Tartaric Acid, Citric Acid, Panthenol, Sodium Hyaluronate Crosspolymer, Tasmannia Lanceolata Fruit /Leaf Extract, Glycerin, Pentylene Glycol, Xanthan Gum, Polysorbate 20, Trisodium Ethylenediamine Disuccinate, Potassium Sorbate, Sodium Benzoate, Ethylhexylglycerin, 1,2-Hexanediol, Caprylyl Glycol.