Professional New Generation Multifunctional Cavitation Machines
THE NEW 2020 model!
- This machine can be used on both face and body areas.
- Convenient and easy to use.
- Modern design and even 5 different face and body tips:
1. Radio frequency - radiolifting to tighten the skin of the face and body, perfect for the introduction of serums.
2. Ultrasonic cavitation - body contouring, skin firming, cellulite reduction and stretch marks.
3. Vacuum massage - This procedure is especially effective in eliminating cellulite, reducing fat deposits in problem areas and increasing skin elasticity and firmness. Excellent stretch mark prevention.
- Radio frequency the nozzles are designed to work in both the face and body area. The set includes as many as 2 multipole radio frequency tips for the body. The nozzle is usually selected according to the problematic body location. With which it is comfortable to work in the abdomen, buttocks and arm areas. The radiofrequency procedure can also be applied to the facial area. Such a procedure is commonly used for facial stretching, wrinkle smoothing and is ideal for the administration of active ingredients such as hyaluronic acid or other serums.
- Ultrasonic Cavitation continues to be one of the most popular and commonly chosen body contouring tools by clients. If you combine cavitation with radio-lifting, we recommend that you always use ultrasound in the first stage of the procedure.
- Vacuum lymphatic drainage massage - it is the highest quality procedure, because at the same time you work with two different and one of the most efficient functions: Vacuum ir Radio frequency. Because radio frequencies are short waves that emit large amounts of heat. So this HEATING the vacuum lymphatic drainage procedure is excellent, effective and pleasant. Your customer will not experience any discomfort or discomfort due to the cold nozzles used. Before performing this procedure, we recommend activating the Vacuum lymphatic drainage massage function and starting the warming procedure after 2 minutes.
- Main device - 1
- Three-pole Radio frequency face tip - 1
- Two poles Radio frequency flat body nozzle - 1
- Six poles Radio frequency body nozzle - 1
- Vacuum and two-pole Radio frequency body tip - 1
- Cavitation 40Khz body nozzle - 1
- Power cord - 1
- User guide LT language - 1
DEVICE INFORMATIONTension: 230V / 50 Hz
Vacuum pressure: 0 - 400kPa
Cavitation frequency: 40Khz
Cavitation capacity: 1-50W / cm2
Radio frequency: 6.8MHz
Radio frequency energy: 1-50J
Weight: 32.0 kg
Package: 39 x 43 x 45 cm
Manufacturer's warranty 12 month
User manual in US and LT languages
Delivery time ~ 7-10 days