HydraFacial Solutions solution | Vitamin C with Hyaluron
Hydra Water Dermabrasion The solution
With Hyaluron and Vitamin C
Active substance: Vitamin C
Hydra Water Dermabrasion serum with Vitamin C - designed to revitalize irritated, dehydrated, tired facial skin and replenish it with vitamins and minerals. Can be used as a lightening agent.
Perfectly revitalizes dry and sensitive skin. The unique active ingredients in the product intensively moisturize, firm, soothe and cool the facial skin.
Professional Hydra Water Dermabrasion cosmetics containing Vitamin C protects against inflammation, has antibacterial properties. Brightens and brightens the skin, which makes it perfect as a skin whitening and lightening procedure. The operation of this combined instrument is based on a dual approach Vitamin C and Hyaluronic Acid an effect that helps to lighten the skin and is an indispensable helper in the fight against facial and facial wrinkles.
- Vitamin C - helps to remove dead skin cells, opens pores. Salicylic acid-enriched products help get rid of blackheads and large acne. It has anti-inflammatory and antibacterial properties.
- Hyaluronic acid - keeps skin moist, young, healthy and elastic. Hyaluronic acid is important in maintaining a normal skin moisture balance.
- Green Tea Extract - efficient moisture absorption. Cosmetics with green tea help restore the skin's moisture balance and slow down the skin's aging processes and protect it from harmful UV rays. Green tea extract has good properties in combating skin problems.
- Cypress leaf extract - improves the blood microcirculation of the facial skin. It has antioxidant and antibacterial properties.
- Stops the aging process.
- Protects against wrinkles.
- Softens, smoothes and lightens skin tone.
- Reduces pigmentation.
- Quickly removes toxins.
- Stimulates facial skin microcirculation and metabolic processes.
- Revives gray and lost skin.
- Antioxidants protect against free radical damage.
- Ideal for younger people.
- Gives a youthful glow.
- For lightening scars.
- For problematic acne damaged skin.
Hydra Water Dermabrasion For apparatus. Hydra For water dermabrasion procedures.
Professional Hydra Water Dermabrasion cosmetics are ready to use.
Mix well and shake. Wait 1-2 minutes and pour into Hydra Water Dermabrasion Container.
Cosmetic yield: for one Hydra About 100-200 ml of water is used for the dermabrasion facial treatment Hydra Water Dermabrasion Solution.
Aqua, Glycerin, Butylene Glycol, 1,2-Hexanediol, Panthenol, Sodium Hyaluronate, Harpagophytum procumbens root extract, Malva sylvestris extract, Calendula officinalis flower extract, sodium anisate, Ascorbic acid, Disodium edta, Potassium sorbate, Dipeptol dipeptide diaminobut sodium benzonate, sodium carboxymethyl betaglucan, Phenoxyethanol.
For all skin types. Suitable for both men and women.
Country of origin: Sweden
Quantity: 500 ml