Lubricated Vitamins For colored hair
Lubricated Vitamins For Dyed Hair
SEVICH oil-serum for colored and bleached hair
- Instantly strengthens weakened hair.
- Deeply moisturizes and gives amazing shine and shine.
- Nourishes hair.
- Reduces split ends.
- Easy to use.
- No need to wash.
Moroccan Oil: Has strong moisturizing properties, regenerating, smoothing the hair structure and providing protection from the harmful effects of the environment and protection from heat.
Vitamins: E, A, C, E and Pro-Vit. B5
Amount in the package:
30pc. capsules hair vitamins
2-3 working days (in Lithuania)
FAQ about SEVICH hair vitamins
These are hair vitamins in a keratin serum capsule. This new hair moisturizing essence formula with vitamins A, C, E, vitamin B5, argan, macadamia, avocado oils effectively and quickly restores damaged hair.
SEVICH hair care product is a spreadable hair serum that is more natural and stable. The active ingredients are extracted from seaweed, and we focus on everyday and professional use. A luxurious hair restoration procedure may already be available without leaving home!
1. Take one SEVICH hair serum capsule and cut off the tip.
2. Squeeze the oil from the capsule into the palm of your hand.
3. Apply evenly over the entire length of the hair to the ends of the hair.
4. Wait 1-2 minutes for the oil to absorb into the hair.
5. Enjoy and rejoice in your amazing, shiny and revitalized hair!
* use SEVICH you can apply hair vitamins on both dry and wet hair.
The package contains 30 pcs. hair vitamin capsules that will last for a whole month!
Ingredients: Moroccan oil, Cyclopentasiloxane, Dimethiconol, Tocopheryl acetate, Cyclotetrasiloxane, Fragrance, Helianthus annuus seed oil, Polysilicone-15, Soybean (glycine soy) oil, Panthenyl ethyl ether, Retinyl palmitate, Argania spinosa oil, Amodimethicone, Ascorbate
* - of which silicones.
Silicones are often classified as harmful substances, and efficacy studies have actually shown that they are among the most effective ingredients in hair and skin care products. Silicones act on the hair by covering it with a thin hydrophobic (waterproof) layer. Great results can be achieved in the following ways:
1. Decreased porosity of hair. Hair responds less to moisture from the outside and becomes smoother and straighter.
2. Reduced moisture loss from inside the hair, so the hair is better conditioned.
3. Easily combed, smoother, softer and shiny hair.
4. Protection of hair from heat, from the use of hair styling products such as hair curling, straightening tongs and hair dryers.
cyclopentasiloxane (Cyclopentasiloxane) - This silicone is easily evaporated and has a thin texture. This type of silicone is combined with other types of heavier silicones (e.g., dimethicone) to help distribute them evenly. Cyclopentasiloxane helps protect against moisture loss and is an excellent lubricant.
Dimethiconol (Dimethicone) - is classified as silicone oil. Dimethicone covers the hair, giving it a great shine and conditioning it. This silicone is often used in serums and other hair care products.
Cyclotetrasiloxane (Cyclopentasiloxane) - This silicone helps skin and hair to dry faster and spread more easily over the entire surface. This unique ingredient instantly makes hair silky and doesn’t complicate it. Studies show that this silicone is not absorbed into the skin.
Polysilicon-15 (Polysilicone-15) is a silicone-based UV-B absorbent. This is the first silicone that is an effective photo stabilizer and can reach very high levels SPF (> 30) sun protection. The polymeric structure of this silicone provides excellent hydration, protection against free radicals and hair color fading.
amodimethicone (Amodimethicone) - is a chemically modified silicone that sticks to hair more quickly. This means that it conditions the hair perfectly. Amodimethicone is often used in hair conditioners.