Tropical Fruit Tanning Cream
Carrot Sun Tropical Fruit Tanning Cream
|🥕Unique, natural tanning formula with bronzantais, L-tyrosine ir tropical fruit oilswhich allows you to create a dark and long-lasting tan much faster!
🥕Perfect for sunbathing and solarium!
????GREASE! - gel-based tanning cream
Carrot Sun® Tropical Fruit Tanning Cream, what is it?
- With Tropical Fruit Tanning Cream, the scent of summer will catch you right away, and at the same time you will quickly get a beautiful and long-lasting tan that many of you will envy!
- This Tropical Fruit Tanning Cream not only promotes tanning, but also helps keep the skin constantly moisturized, and the L-Tyrosine promotes the production of melanin in the skin for maximum tanning results.
- Tropical fruit cream enriched with carrot oil, which stimulates and provides long-term skin tan.
What Skin Types Are Tropical Fruit Tanning Cream For?
This tanning cream is for all skin types.
- Benefits for the skin: Carrot oil contains carotene, vitamin A and omega-3 fatty acids with moisturizing and cell regenerating properties.
What are the skin benefits of using Tropical Fruit Tanning Cream?
This tanning cream has a heavenly scent of exotic fruits and creates a long-lasting golden tan for all skin types.
*visis Carrot Sun tanning creams contain L-tyrosine, and carrot oil, which stimulates the production of melanin in the skin, accelerates tanning and helps keep it longer.
What's inside the package?
350 ml Carrot Sun Tropical fruit tanning cream
Country of origin:
2-3 working days (in Lithuania)
* delivery terms in other countries
FAQ "Carrot Sun® "Tanning cream
We all want to look tanned, no matter what time of year, right? Here are some frequently asked questions, answers, and tips on how to use it properly Carrot Sun tanning products.
Carrot Sun Carrot Cream is the best and most popular tanning cream in the world that we can recommend. This will give you the darkest and most coveted tan. Thanks to the carotene in carrot oil, the tan lasts longer than regular tanning creams can offer.
Yes Carrot Sun you can use tanning cream and tanning oil for the face and the whole body.
To take advantage Carrot Sun tanning cream to the maximum and to get the desired tanning results, you need to be in the sun or use the cream in a solarium.
In all Carrot Sun tanning creams are bronzanthose that help to get a perfect tan.
In fact, there is not a very big difference between tanning creams and tanning oils. The main differences are usage and texture. In addition, creams in their consistency are as an additional moisturizer for the skin.
Carrot Sun tanning cream helps to acquire a wonderful and long-lasting bronze tan. So all that remains is your choice of where to use these carrot tanning creams, whether sunbathing or lying in a comfortable solarium bed.
Usually when people tan, they become brown, however "Chna" gives your tan color a golden hue, which is the most coveted among all tan color palettes. Henna also prolongs the tanning time, so the acquired tan will fade much more slowly and evenly. So you’ll find that your amazing tan won’t fade faster than you’re used to!
1. In all Carrot Sun tanning creams are L-tyrosine, which is an active ingredient that stimulates the skin to produce more melanin while you are in the sun or on a sunbed. It is the main active ingredient that allows you to tan faster, and it is the main ingredient in melanin.
2. In all Carrot Sun tanning creams as well as Carrot tanning cream and oil carrot oil, which is a naturally active tanning accelerator / accelerator. This encourages your skin to tan better and faster in the sun or solarium.
1. Before sunbathing, take a shower to get rid of dead skin cells. This will give you a more even tan.
2. Carrot Sun tanning creams are moisturizing, so many people think they don’t even need to apply any sunscreen. However, if you feel that your skin is dry or dehydrated, use an extra barrier cream to keep your skin moist and healthy. SPF, this will help you keep the tan longer.
We recommend trying all types of tanning creams and tanning oils as they all work great! Everyone’s taste is different, so the scent you smell is very individual.
Carrot tanning cream - Gives you a beautiful, even and dark tan color. The use of this tanning cream is for all skin types.
Coconut tanning cream - Designed for sensitive or very light skin, perfect for beginners.
Papaya tanning cream - Papaya fruit has antibacterial properties and helps skin cells to regenerate faster. This tanning cream is designed for sensitive skin.
Cocoa butter tanning cream - Perfect for tanning if you have dry and rough skin.
Gold tanning cream - This tanning cream is for normal and dry skin.
Tropical fruit tanning cream - For use on normal and oily skin.
Watermelon tanning cream - Watermelon: This tanning cream is for dry / oily / acne prone skin.
* and if you still can't decide (we know it's hard!), then we recommend choosing your Carrot Sun tan cream according to the scent you prefer.
Carrot Sun use of tanning cream in the solarium:
We recommend applying sunscreen to the whole body before lying on the sunbed. However, you can apply the tan directly at home and go to your favorite solarium studio without rushing. This will make the cream even better absorbed into the skin.
Carrot Sun use of sunscreen for sunburn:
Apply a lot of product on the skin to get a bright and rich tan - repeat if necessary.
* not in the cream SPF (sunscreen) but lycopene, which acts as a natural SPF. After sunbathing, we recommend applying a regular sunscreen with SPF protection.
The main natural ingredients that are in each Carrot Sun® in the package
Vitamin A in carrot oil gives you soft and smooth skin. In addition, it also increases the amount of melanin in the skin, giving you a faster tanning process.
Almond oil is rich in vitamin E, which improves the condition of the skin and prevents premature skin aging and prevents the appearance of wrinkles. In addition, vitamin E protects against damage caused by ultraviolet rays.
Henna cleanses and protects the skin of your body and face. Also, it is natural bronzanthe one that helps achieve maximum tanning results.
Wheat germ oil
Wheat germ oil contains naturally occurring vitamin E, it is a 100% pure, golden and nutritious oil that has retained its natural tocopherol content when gently processed. Tocopherol nourishes your skin and is extremely moisturizing, especially if you have eczema.
Petrolatum, almond oil, wheat germ oil, ceteareth-20, cetyl alcohol, cetearyl alcohol, paraffin oil, carrot oil, tropical fruits, perfume