Carrot Tanning Cream SPF 15
Carrot Tanning Cream SPF 15 Carrot Sun
|🥕Unique, natural tanning formula with bronzantais, L-tyrosine ir carrot oilwhich allows you to create a dark and long-lasting tan much faster!
🥕Perfect for sunbathing and solarium!
🥕Not fat. Gel-based tanning cream
Carrot Sun® Carrot Tanning Cream with SPF15, what is it?
- Ensure an amazing golden tan and maximum protection from harmful UV rays at the same time!
- Carrot tanning cream with SPF15 limits the amount of UV rays that penetrate the skin. The tanning time is slightly extended, but that doesn’t mean it’s impossible to tan. Melanin gives a dark brown tone to the skin, and its production is stimulated by a small amount of UV rays. A longer tanning time ensures a more even distribution of melanin, which means that the tan you get will be more even and will last much longer.
- Tanning cream with SPF 15 not only ensures an even and long-lasting tan, but also protects the skin from burns, aging processes and possible skin diseases.
- Carrot cream is the first and original Carrot Sun® tanning cream is designed for use and sunbathing in the sun and solarium.
- Carrot Sun tanning creams contain natural tanning accelerators L-tyrosine ir carrot oilwhich stimulate and support the natural skin tanning process.
We recommend this carrot tanning cream for those with fair skin. This skin needs more protection because it is more sensitive to UV rays and burns faster.
What are the benefits to the skin of using Carrot Tanning Cream with SPF15?
Carrot oil is rich in tanning-promoting carotene and antioxidants, as well as Vitamins A, C, D, E, B and omega-3 fatty acids, which have moisturizing and regenerating properties. And a sunscreen with SPF15 protection will help you gain an even golden tan!
What's inside the package?
200ml Carrot Sun Carrot tanning cream with SPF15
Country of origin:
2-3 working days (in Lithuania)
* delivery terms in other countries
FAQ "Carrot Sun® "Tanning cream
We all want to look tanned, no matter what time of year, right? Here are some frequently asked questions, answers, and tips on how to use it properly Carrot Sun tanning products.
Carrot Sun Carrot Cream is the best and most popular tanning cream in the world that we can recommend. This will give you the darkest and most coveted tan. Thanks to the carotene in carrot oil, the tan lasts longer than regular tanning creams can offer.
Yes Carrot Sun you can use tanning cream and tanning oil for the face and the whole body.
To take advantage Carrot Sun tanning cream to the maximum and to get the desired tanning results, you need to be in the sun or use the cream in a solarium.
In all Carrot Sun tanning creams are bronzanthose that help to get a perfect tan.
In fact, there is not a very big difference between tanning creams and tanning oils. The main differences are usage and texture. In addition, creams in their consistency are as an additional moisturizer for the skin.
Carrot Sun tanning cream helps to acquire a wonderful and long-lasting bronze tan. So all that remains is your choice of where to use these carrot tanning creams, whether sunbathing or lying in a comfortable solarium bed.
Usually when people tan, they become brown, however "Chna" gives your tan color a golden hue, which is the most coveted among all tan color palettes. Henna also prolongs the tanning time, so the acquired tan will fade much more slowly and evenly. So you’ll find that your amazing tan won’t fade faster than you’re used to!
1. In all Carrot Sun tanning creams are L-tyrosine, which is an active ingredient that stimulates the skin to produce more melanin while you are in the sun or on a sunbed. It is the main active ingredient that allows you to tan faster, and it is the main ingredient in melanin.
2. In all Carrot Sun tanning creams as well as Carrot tanning cream and oil carrot oil, which is a naturally active tanning accelerator / accelerator. This encourages your skin to tan better and faster in the sun or solarium.
1. Before sunbathing, take a shower to get rid of dead skin cells. This will give you a more even tan.
2. Carrot Sun tanning creams are moisturizing, so many people think they don’t even need to apply any sunscreen. However, if you feel that your skin is dry or dehydrated, use an extra barrier cream to keep your skin moist and healthy. SPF, this will help you keep the tan longer.
We recommend trying all types of tanning creams and tanning oils as they all work great! Everyone’s taste is different, so the scent you smell is very individual.
Carrot tanning cream - Gives you a beautiful, even and dark tan color. The use of this tanning cream is for all skin types.
Coconut tanning cream - Designed for sensitive or very light skin, perfect for beginners.
Papaya tanning cream - Papaya fruit has antibacterial properties and helps skin cells to regenerate faster. This tanning cream is designed for sensitive skin.
Cocoa butter tanning cream - Perfect for tanning if you have dry and rough skin.
Gold tanning cream - This tanning cream is for normal and dry skin.
Tropical fruit tanning cream - For use on normal and oily skin.
Watermelon tanning cream - Watermelon: This tanning cream is for dry / oily / acne prone skin.
* and if you still can't decide (we know it's hard!), then we recommend choosing your Carrot Sun tan cream according to the scent you prefer.
Carrot Sun use of tanning cream in the solarium:
We recommend applying sunscreen to the whole body before lying on the sunbed. However, you can apply the tan directly at home and go to your favorite solarium studio without rushing. This will make the cream even better absorbed into the skin.
Carrot Sun use of sunscreen for sunburn:
Apply a lot of product on the skin to get a bright and rich tan - repeat if necessary.
* tanning cream is SPF15 (sunscreen), and lycopene, which works in the same way as natural SPF. After sunbathing, we recommend applying a regular sunscreen with SPF protection.
The main natural ingredients that are in each Carrot Sun® in the package
Extensive action protection against UVA and UVB and ultraviolet rays. Provides long-lasting and strong protection SPF15.
Vitamin A in carrot oil gives you soft and smooth skin. In addition, it also increases the amount of melanin in the skin, giving you a faster tanning process.
Henna cleanses and protects the skin of your body and face. Also, it is natural bronzanthe one that helps achieve maximum tanning results.
Almond oil is rich in vitamin E, which improves the condition of the skin and prevents premature skin aging and prevents the appearance of wrinkles. In addition, vitamin E protects against damage caused by ultraviolet rays.
Wheat germ oil
Wheat germ oil contains naturally occurring vitamin E, it is a 100% pure, golden and nutritious oil that has retained its natural tocopherol content when gently processed. Tocopherol nourishes your skin and is extremely moisturizing, especially if you have eczema.
Petrolatum, almond oil, wheat germ oil, ceteareth-20, cetyl alcohol, cetearyl alcohol, paraffin oil, octylmethoxycinnamate, carrot oil, henna, perfume