Lymphatic drainage device 11in1 Pro
Lymphatic Drainage Machine 11in1
- 7 parts presotherapy suit
- Infrared heat function
- Electrical stimulation
- Eye massage glasses, heating, vibrating
Lymphatic drainage device 11in1 PRO uses infrared heat.
The heat can be adjusted for individual parts of the suit, as well as the heat can not be used (IR heat is regulated in the touch screen menu window).
You can adjust the compression time for individual parts of the suit, and you can also disconnect the desired parts of the suit via the touch screen menu window.
Pressotherapy apparatus The mattress performs several functions:
- One of them is the presence of wiring and air hoses at the edges of the mattress, plus the fact that both infrared heating elements and air hoses do not bend during use and this increases the overall durability of the unit.
- The second function: it is cleanliness and hygiene. As we know, a frequent client lying in a lymphatic drainage suit prefers anti-cellulite body wraps or is sweating profusely using infrared heat. Thus, the moisture-resistant material allows safe and effective disinfection of all parts of the lymphatic drainage suit and mattress.
The mattress itself is not heated. All others are heated lymphatic drainage suit components.
Presotherapy Lymphatic drainage massage machine PRO
- It is a new, 36-chamber, compression lymphatic drainage system for professional use.
- All parts of the suit are heated by infrared heat.
- This presotherapy device promotes blood circulation thanks to the principle of strong and fast air inflation and air release in the air chambers.
- A lymphatic drainage machine can be profitable both as a stand-alone business or as a supplement to a list of services already provided.
Compression therapy and a lymphatic drainage device are useful if:
- You often feel heaviness in your legs and even a little walking makes you suffer from leg fatigue. The devices stimulate lymph flow, reduce the volume of venous blood in the extremities, resulting in reduced discomfort;
- You have impaired lymph flow, you have related diseases;
- You need to activate venous blood flow;
- You seek to remove toxins from your body;
- Certain areas of the body (buttocks, waist, limbs) lack oxygen;
- You want to weigh less;
- It is important for you to improve the general condition of your muscles and joints;
- You fight cellulite;
- You want to relax after a hard time, you feel tension, stress;
- You feel muscle pain;
- You aim to speed up the healing of wounds or scars;
- you have digestive problems: a pressotherapy device placed on the waist activates digestion, noticeable difficulty after eating, improves bowel movements, as this procedure also improves bowel function;
- you want to have firmer skin;
- Your limbs are cold.
A particularly useful device is placed on the body quite simply.
Lymphatic drainage massage and presotherapy procedures are not painful, they are pleasant and relaxing. Therapy lasting about 30-45 minutes should be repeated every 2 days. Avoid two treatments in a row every day.
For the first time, I feel positive results.
Lymphatic drainage therapy is a relaxing, stimulating, massaging body procedure designed to detoxify the whole body, reduce cellulite, improve blood circulation, and reduce muscle and joint pain.
The equipment consists of a powerful compressor air system working together with infrared heat. Compressor fills the lymphatic drainage suit with air using a pulsating or continuous supply of air. The advanced combined compressed air and infrared thermal lymphatic drainage massage system works very effectively. Adjustable equipment mode intensity level in combination with an individual massage cycle and infrared heat regulation, and eye massage.
- you have impaired lymph flow, you have related diseases;
- - You need to activate venous blood flow;
- - you seek to remove toxins from your body;
- - lack of oxygen in certain parts of the body (buttocks, waist, limbs);
- - you want to weigh less;
- - It is important for you to improve the general condition of muscles and joints;
- - you are fighting cellulite;
- - you want to relax after a hard time, you feel tension, stress;
- - you feel muscle pain;
- - you want to speed up the healing of wounds or scars;
- - you have digestive problems: a pressotherapy device placed on the waist activates digestion, noticeable difficulty after eating, improves bowel movements, as this procedure also improves bowel function;
- - you want to have firmer skin;
- - Your limbs are cold.
A lymphatic drainage full-body suit that fills with air and is heated by infrared heat. High-pressure air waves rhythmically push the lymph out of the limbs. Massage consists of three main programs:
- Activation of lymphatic points - pulsation.
- Lymph stimulation
- Lymphatic "pushing" to the lymphatic points.
Presotherapy is successfully combined with other body modeling procedures and included into combined individual programs
Lymphatic drainage - The procedure with this device is not only effective, but also extremely pleasant. Compressed air enters the cuffs. The pressure is evenly distributed during a rhythmic, gentle undulating massage.
Also called “fitness for the lazy,” because you can lie down and your muscles work. This technique was developed for muscle rehabilitation in people who have been in a state of limited mobility for a long time. The main purpose of this device is to help you quickly get rid of unnecessary weight and restore lost body contours without effort and hassle: the pounds dissolve just by lying on the couch.
Electrical stimulation is recommended in the presence of:
- muscle weakness;
- sagging skin;
- arterial and / or venous circulatory disorders;
- lymphostasis, swelling.
- Voltage 220V / 50Hz
- Power: 650W
- 10-inch LED touch screen
- Air cameras: 36
- Air pressure: 90 kPa
- Infrared heating: 35 ° C - 65 ° C
- EMS: <400 micro-amps
- Package size: 120x66x67cm
- Total weight: 89kg
Lymphatic drainage device - 1 pc.
Power cord - 1 pc.
User manual in US and LT languages