Epilation Diode Laser 808nm PLUS
EPILATION DIODE LASER
Hair removal laser
The essential advantages of this equipment:
This Stationary Epilation Diode Laser is a professional and one of the most powerful and fastest acting hair removal lasers in its class, therefore the procedure is not only extremely safe, effective, but also painless.
- Nozzle cooling system! Maintains temperatures down to -7C
- The extremely large operating area allows you to perform the epilation procedure more efficiently and faster.
- High performance area.
- Effectively removes extremely light and dark hair.
- Perfect for European, Indian and African skin types.
- Sapphire nozzle.
- More durable with Micro diode module cooling system, works much safer.
- Powerful equipment cooling system.
- The laser can work without interruption 24 hours a day.
- "Constant temperature" operation, prolongs the service life of the Diode laser equipment.
- Certified Diode Laser Heads made in Germany.
- Maximum security system, automatic alarm: as soon as problems occur, the diode laser will stop working. Immediately.
- International CE certificate that meets the highest requirements and standards for this class of equipment.
Epilation Diode Laser 808nm is a powerful innovative diode using one of the most efficient 808 nm length of laser wave. The condensing system of the equipment maintains a constant operating temperature, on which the longevity of the equipment directly depends.
The most important parameter of laser operation is the pulse length. Epilation Diode Laser runs in the range of 802nm to 810nm every gives it the ability to use it on all skin types even for particularly dark or tanned skin and people with dark skin. High operating speeds from 1Hz to 10Hz allow for successful laser removal even light and extremely thin hair. Advanced software allows the experienced beautician to individually select the appropriate operating modes according to skin type, color or sensitivity.
Extremely powerful and fast (2000W and up to 10Hz) Hair removal diode laser using 808nm wavelengths.
* Fast * Safe * Painless * Non-invasive * Reliable * Effective
GENERAL INFORMATION ON DIODE LASER EPILATION
Perform hair removal with a new generation diode laser! On a global scale, it is the fastest working laser, the effectiveness and safety of which has been proven by clinical trials and approved by the controlling authorities (FDA and CE).
Hair removal with a new generation diode laser is the golden standard for laser hair removal!
Diode laser can remove unwanted hair from owners of all skin phototypes. Even for dark-skinned people.
A powerful laser with a wavelength in the range of 802nm to 810nm penetrates deep into tissues (e.g., deeper than an alexandrite laser). Said wavelength results in higher efficiency (also removes deeper hair follicles), is safer and has a lower risk of skin damage during the procedure, especially for darker skin types.
During the laser hair removal procedure, the energy radiated by the laser destroys the skin structures responsible for hair growth
The energy emitted by the laser does not damage the surrounding tissues. Sapphire optics and cooling protect the skin from thermal effects and lead to greater comfort of the procedure.
Because the laser beam only affects hair that is in the active growth phase, it is necessary to repeat laser epilation sessions regularly. Hair grows cyclically, so it is not possible to remove all hair in one procedure, as some of them are in the passive phase (such hair in the dormant phase is not affected by the radiation emitted by the laser). For this reason, several laser hair removal procedures are recommended to achieve the best cosmetic results. The exact number of procedures is determined individually and depends on the epilated area, skin and hair type.
LASER EPILATION EFFICIENCY
- • Already after the first procedure, 15-30% of unwanted hair disappears.
- • Skin irritation caused by razor blades disappears.
- • The skin becomes smooth and velvety.
- • 6% of unwanted hair disappears after 80 procedures. Remember that the final result is evaluated 2 weeks after the last procedure.
- • Diode laser beams absorb as much as 98 percent melanin and penetrate up to 4 to 6 mm under the skin, which is the ideal depth at which hair follicles are destroyed.
PREPARATION FOR THE PROCEDURE
During the four weeks prior to the planned procedure, it is not possible to:
- Sunbathe in the juice, visit the solarium, use self-tanning creams;
- Use tetracycline antibiotics, sulfanilamides, quinolones;
- Pluck or otherwise mechanically remove hair from the area of the body where the procedure is planned to be performed.
- 1-3 days before the planned procedure it is not possible to:
- It is forbidden to clean the epilated area with alcohol-containing substances 3 days before the procedure;
- 1 day before the procedure, the epilated area must be shaved;
- 1-2 days before the procedure, do not apply any creams or antiperspirants to the epilated area;
- The procedure is performed on smooth, clean skin, without visible hair.
POST - PROCEDURE SURVEILLANCE
For two weeks after the procedure:
• Sunbathe, visit the solarium;
• Bathing in a hot bath;
• Visit the sauna, bathhouse, swimming pool (with chlorinated water);
• Clean the epilated area with alcohol. If necessary, the epilated area can be applied with Bepanthen 5% cream (in the evening) or another cream recommended by a specialist. It is recommended to limit the use of cosmetics containing irritants (eg scrubs, alcohol etc.) Before going outside, it is recommended to apply an anti-sunscreen to the epilated area. SPF is at least 30. After the procedure, the sunscreen should be used for at least 2 weeks.
Energy density 1-140 J / cm2
Pulse duration 5-1000 ms
Laser wavelength 808nm
Cooling system: Dual TEC cooling system
Manufacturer's warranty 12 months
User manual in US and LT languages