Epilation Diode Laser 808 nm LUXE
EPILATION DIODE LASER
This high-end laser has an integrated cooling system that automatically controls the temperature throughout the epilation period, reducing pain during the procedure.
Uniqueness of the device:
- Intelligent handle cooling system up to -10C. Minimizes the discomfort felt during the procedure. Cooled skin is not reddened during epilation.
- Epilation Diode laser can use both a wave of one lengths, can also be completed with three wave system (755nm, 808nm and 1064nm)
- Perfectly removes light and dark hair. Suitable for different hair density and thickness.
- Laser hair removal can be done Europian ir Indian skin types.
1. Nozzle: 808 nm
The most optimal and one of the world's most used diode laser wavelengths. 808nm wave - Golden mean. Suitable for all skin types and hair thickness and length.
Advanced diode laser technology is a hair removal revolution, with advanced cooling technology to help maintain a painless epilation procedure.
808 nm wavelength is the gold standard for the removal of all skin and hair types. The diode laser beams penetrate directly into the hair follicle, and the heat-absorbing melanin is broken down during metabolism and removed from the body.
Get accurate and effective results!
General information about device features
Perform hair removal with a new generation diode laser. Globally, it is the fastest-acting hair removal laser, with efficacy and safety proven in clinical trials and approved by regulatory authorities (FDA and CE).
Hair removal with a new generation diode laser is the golden standard for laser hair removal!
Diode laser can remove unwanted hair from owners of all skin phototypes. Even for dark-skinned people.
A powerful hair removal laser with a wavelength of 808 nm, penetrates deeper into tissues than the alexandrite laser. The mentioned wavelength leads to greater efficiency (removes even deeper hair follicles), is safer and has a lower risk of damaging the skin during the procedure, especially for darker skin types.
- During the laser hair removal procedure, the energy radiated by the laser destroys the skin structures responsible for hair growth.
- The energy emitted by the laser does not damage the surrounding tissue.
- Sapphire optics and cooling protect the skin from thermal effects and result in greater comfort of the procedure.
- Because the laser beam only affects hair that is in the active growth phase, it is necessary to repeat laser epilation sessions regularly. Hair grows cyclically, so it is not possible to remove all hair in one procedure, as some of them are in the passive phase (such hair in the dormant phase is not affected by the radiation emitted by the laser). For this reason, several laser hair removal procedures are recommended to achieve the best cosmetic results. The exact number of procedures is determined individually and depends on the epilated area, skin and hair type.
LASER EPILATION EFFICIENCY
- • Already after the first procedure, 15-30% of unwanted hair disappears.
- • Skin irritation caused by razor blades disappears.
- • The skin becomes smooth and velvety.
- • 6% of unwanted hair disappears after 80 procedures. Remember that the final result is evaluated 2 weeks after the last procedure.
PREPARATION FOR THE PROCEDURE
Recommendations 10-14 days before the hair removal procedure:
- Avoid sunbathing, visiting a solarium, using self-tanning creams.
- Do not use tetracycline antibiotics, sulfanilamides, quinolones.
- Do not pluck or otherwise mechanically remove hair from the areas of the body where you plan to perform the hair removal procedure.
Recommendations in 2-3 days before the hair removal procedure:
- It is forbidden to clean the epilated area with substances containing alcohol.
- Do not apply any creams or antiperspirants to the epilated area.
Recommendations 1 day before before the hair removal procedure:
- The area to be epilated must be cleanly shaved.
- I choosepinkite so that the skin is smooth, clean and free of visible hair.
POST - PROCEDURE SURVEILLANCE
For two weeks after the procedure:
• Sunbathe, visit the solarium;
• Bathing in a hot bath;
• Visit the sauna, bathhouse, swimming pool (with chlorinated water);
• Clean the epilated area with substances containing alcohol. If necessary, the depilated area can be applied with "Bepanthen 5%" cream (in the evening) or another cream recommended by a specialist. It is advised to limit the use of cosmetics containing irritating substances (such as scrubs, substances with alcohol, etc.). Before going to outdoors, it is recommended to apply a sunscreen to the epilated area SPF is at least 30. After the procedure, sunscreen should be used for at least 2-4 weeks.
Energy density: 1-140J/cm2
Pulse duration: 10-1000 ms
Laser wavelength 808nm
Cooling system: Dual TEC cooling system
Manufacturer's warranty 12 months
Certificates: CE and RoHS
User manual in US and LT languages