BARBICIDE Disinfectant - CONCENTRATEBARBICIDE® concentrates - world-renowned disinfectant No.1
Disinfectant liquid - concentrate designed for perfect disinfection of all surfaces and tools.
BARBICIDE - creates a safe and clean environment!
Non-alcoholic Biocidal Disinfectants
Mix the concentrate with water in a ratio of 1:16 (60 ml per 1 liter of water).
The product is intended for professional disinfection of all surfaces and tools: in beauty salons, hairdressers, spas and all public places.
- The efficacy of the preparation meets the requirements of medical standards PN-EN 1500.
- Recommended by the World Health Organization. Contains propanol, which effectively kills the SARS-COV-2 (COVID-19) corona virus.
- Meets European standards: EN 14561 (antibacterial activity), EN 14562 (disinfection of medical equipment), EN 14476 (virucidal activity), EN 13624 (fungicidal activity) and EN 13727 (antibacterial activity).
- Successfully tested according to the regulations of the German Society of Hygiene and Microbiology (DGHM) and the Association of Applied Hygiene (VAH).
- Approved for marketing: at the Office for the Registration of Medicinal Products, Medical Devices and Biocidal Products in Warsaw. License number: 4706/12
Free of aldehydes and phenols. Does not cause allergic reactions or irritation.
Effective disinfection of surfaces and tools
Barbicide concentrate is intended for professional use on all surfaces and tools and their accessories for disinfection: (safely disinfects all surfaces, including acrylic)
- Beauty salons
- Hairdressers and hairdressers,
- In solariums,
- Spa centers and massage rooms,
- In manicure, pedicure and tattoo studios.
- In all public places
Modern technologies based on quaternary ammonium compounds without ethanol, aldehydes and phenols provide complete protection against infections.
- Perfect for skin contact. Does not cause allergic reactions or skin irritation.
Wide range of operation
Effectively kills all bacteria (including: staphylococci such as MRSA, Pseudomonas a., Enterococcus h., Bacilli Tbc tuberculosis, Escherichia Coli), fungi (Candida albicans) and viruses, including BVDV, Vaccinia, HIV (AIDS), H1N1, HBV and HCV (hepatitis B and C).
This disinfectant concentrate complies with European disinfection regulations EN 14561, EN 14562.
Effectively checked and listed according to DGHM and VAH regulations.
Safe for health and the environment
Without aldehydes and phenols, it does not cause allergic reactions or irritation.
It is safe to disinfect cosmetological tools and their accessories
Safely disinfects acrylic surfaces (solarium), stainless steel, ceramics, plastic, combs, brushes, rollers, straighteners, curlers, scissors, electrical appliances, as well as couches, armchairs, furniture, floors and other cosmetic and hairdressing supplies.
Disinfectant Concentrate has protection against rust.
It does not leave stains on the skin or on dirty surfaces.
Quick disinfection of all surfaces
Spray / Immerse the entire surface to be disinfected in BARBICIDE concentrate, wait for the required contact time with the surface (up to 10 minutes).
At least 1 minute.
Recommended - 3 minutes.
Country of origin
IMPORTANT INFORMATION! Lithuanian description and additional documents are not provided after purchase of this product (except for the above aurelijosspa.lt page)For more information on delivery, see here
Delivery of Omniva shipments
I will always buy only from you. very good tools
Thanks for the amazing feedback! :)
Thanks for the great goods!
Thanks for the nice feedback! :)
I RECEIVED THE GOODS
hello I received the goods in 4 days. concentrates like because they do not have a pungent odor
Thank you so much for the great rating! :)
Thanks for the concentrates
Thanks for buying! and good use :)
I really liked your concentrates super very high yield ...
Thank you so much for the nice feedback! :)