PayPal is an online account that holds real money. You can very easily transfer the money in your Paypal account to the bank account of your choice. Paypal is completely secure. It’s like a bank account (it doesn’t count because it doesn’t actually belong to any bank, but it works like it does) which you can very easily shop online. Small jobs done online are usually paid directly into your paypal account.
You can set up your paypal account very easily by going to http://www.Paypal.com and entering your data. It will be harder to link your bank account to your Paypal so you can transfer money from Paypal to your bank account at the click of a button. To do this you will need to perform the following steps:
- Log in to your Paypal account and click: "Add bank account"
- Enter your bank account details (it is completely safe to do so)
- Paypal, in a couple of days, will transfer two amounts of money to your bank account (this can be 2 cents, etc.).
- You will need to enter the two money transfers made by Paypal into your Paypal account by selecting: "Confirm Account"
- Your bank account has been verified.
Facts About Paypal You Should Know
- Until you verify your bank account, it can be problematic to transfer money from paypal to your bank account and vice versa.
- This is the most used online account in the world.
- You will have to pay considerable commissions when transferring money from one Paypal account to another.
- There is no commission for transferring money from Paypal to your bank account.
- If you have your business online and don’t have Paypal, you lose an important amount of customers
- The time it takes for paypal to send money to the bank account of your choice takes 2 days.