Hyaluronic Face Serum
Serum with Hyaluronic acid 2% BeNatu
Containing a large number of unique cosmetic elements:
Collagen, Elastin, Vitamins A, C and E
Active substances: Low molecular weight hyaluronic acid
Concentrated facial serum that intensively nourishes the skin. BeNatu formula created Hyaluronic acid-based, so this serum is perfectly absorbed into the skin. This multi-component serum has a double effect: Brightens the skin and protects it from wrinkles.
BeNatu the serum is also great for caring for problematic acne-prone skin.
- Low molecular weight hyaluronic acids deeply and intensely moisturizes the skin, gives it firmness, elasticity and promotes the synthesis of collagen and elastin.
- Glycerin - Glycerin moisturizes the skin, ensures normal cell renewal and strengthens the protective skin barrier.
- Aloe Vera extract - a complex of vitamins and minerals.
- Slows down the aging process of the skin.
- Reduces the appearance of wrinkles.
- Promotes epidermal cell regeneration.
- Increases elastin and collagen production.
- Has a strong antioxidant effect.
- Provides intensive skin nourishment and hydration.
- Smoothes skin texture.
- Helps to overcome skin rashes.
- Suitable for acne-prone skin.
How to use BeNatu Hyaluronic serum?
- Facial area: 4-8 drops
- Forehead area: 3-6 drops
- In the neck area: 4-8 drops
BeNatu possibilities of using the serum:
- For facial care and daily use at home.
- For use in a beauty salon.
- Performing facial procedures (radiofrequency, ultrasound, BIO microcurrents, oxygen spraying, cryotherapy).
- When performing body procedures.
What facial types are for BeNatu serum with Hyaluronic?
For all skin types and for any age group.
2-3 working days in Lithuania
* delivery terms in other countries
Aqua, Sodium hyaluronate, Glycerin, Silk amino acids, Aloe barbadensis leaf extract, Vitis vinifera (grape) seed extract, Resveratrol, Portulaca oleracea extract, Hamamelis virginiana extract, Pelargonium graveolens extract, Camellia japonica flower extract, Creatine, Polyglutamic acid, Tocopherol, Pentylene glycol, Caprylyl glycol